This website uses cookies

We use cookies to ease your navigation on the site, analyze website performance and provide a better online experience. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Cookie Policy.

Your basket Close
Retrieving your shopping cart...
Shipping fees
Total 0.00 EUR
Neulog - UVB Logger 
Sensor

Neulog - UVB Logger Sensor

Article number: 58656
Stock:  In stock 
Shipping time: 1-3 days
120.00  EUR (incl. VAT)
Number
Buy

Product Details

With the UVB logger you can measure UVB radiation.

UVB radiation has a shorter wavelength than visible light and UVA radiation (UVB: 320 nm – 280 nm). The UVB logger measures in mW/M 2 (milliwatts per square meter).

Sunlight is the main source of UV radiation, although UV rays make up only a small part of the sun's rays. About 95% of the UV rays from the sun, which reaches the earth, are UVA rays, while the remaining 5% are UVB rays.

Both UVA and UVB radiation are harmful. UVA radiation penetrates deeper into the skin and can cause premature aging of the skin (wrinkles), eye damage and contributes to cancer of the skin. UVB radiation gives rise, in particular, to sunburn and, in the long term, sun damage in the form of pigment stains and skin cancer.

Specifications:
Manufacturer: NeuLog
Produktnavn: UVB logger sensor NUL-230
The logger can be used in the range: 0 to 1500 mW/M 2
Resolution: 0.2 mW/M 2
Sampling frequency, max.: 100 samples/sec
Experiment Duration: 1 second to 31 days
Included: English User Guide

Customers also bought